Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Board Certified Behavior Analyst opening near Stockton, CA.
- Part-time (8 hours per week)
- 1 day per week
- 2023 – 2024 school year
- Caseload: 20 students
- Responsibilities: consultation, direct services, conduct FBAs and BIPs
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Master's degree in Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or related field
- Experience working with students with disabilities and challenging behaviors in a school setting.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with school personnel, parents, and community agencies.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws related to special education and behavior management in schools.
- Weekly compensation
- Competitive pay
- Benefits: vision, dental, health, and life insurance offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Salary for this position is negotiable and will be experienced-based. We also have a lovely benefits package!
Please apply by submitting your application or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency offers an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be used to help those traveling for a position this school year.
If you are interested, please contact Alantra Hopper directly.
Account Executive: Alantra Hopper
Direct line: 678-920-5909
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement