Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
A School District just south of San Francisco, CA is in need of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. This position is for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- The individual applying for this position will need to have an active BCBA license
- The Behavior Analyst will be working with the districts behavioral team to assist behaviorally challenged students, writing FBAs, and with helping supervise the RBTs. The caseload will be split between K-12th grades.
- Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
- Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language, daily living, and student behavior
- Experience with providing training to staff and parents
- This position is for the full school year and will be on-site only.
Education & Licensure:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Alex Butler at (770)-325-0553 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement