Board Certified Behavior Analyst
A School District near the San Jose, CA area is in need of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the 22/23 school year. These positions are for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- The individual applying for this position will need to have a BCBA license
- The Behavior Analyst will be working with the districts behavioral team to assist behaviorally challenged students, along with helping supervise the RBTs
- This position is for the full school year and will be on-site only.
Education & Licensure:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Alex Butler at (770)-325-0553 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement