Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Board Certified Behavior Analyst | School Based | Hiring NOW
I am looking for a BCBA to work in our local school district in Randolph, MA
We have had a great experience with this school district, and you will too. The opening will be a quick interview to hire process involving virtual interviews followed by an offer.
Details & Requirements:
Provide ongoing support for students.
- Randolph, MA
- Elementary School Caseload
- School based experience required!!!!!
- Early Childhood experience is a plus
- 0.6 to full time / 20-32.5 hours a week
- State Licensure: Licensed Behavior Analyst
- National Certification as a BCBA
You may email me @ [email protected] or call me directly at 678-820-4182 if you have any questions or concerns.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement