Board Certified Behavior Analyst (School-based)- Manchester, MD area
Manchester, MD 1 day agoApply Now
A school district in the Manchester, Maryland area is searching for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity with guaranteed hours. General BCBA duties including planning meetings and assessments. Previous experience in schools is a plus!
Details and Requirements:
- Full-time. 37.5 hours/week (guaranteed hours).
- Must be a board certified behavior analyst, certified through the BACB.
- Caseload: General BCBA duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze student data.
- Possible RBT supervision if candidate is open to it.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits offered for full-time employees:
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For immediate consideration or more information, email resume or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement