Board Certified Behavior Analyst (School based)- Woodsboro, MD area
Woodsboro, MD 4 days agoApply Now
District director is ready to interview!
Soliant is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to assist a school district near Woodsboro, Maryland. BCBA would be working with students with emotional and behavioral disorders at a single school site. Not itinerant!
Details and Requirements:
- Must be a board certified behavior analyst, certified through the BACB.
- Caseload: General BCBA duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze student data.
- Possible RBT supervision if candidate is open to it.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits offered for full-time employees:
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
For immediate consideration or more information, email resume or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement