Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
A great school district located in Wayne, PA is looking to hire a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full time opening for the school year. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Conduct functional analysis and social skills assessments to develop individualized treatment with a strong focus on reducing problem behaviors within the diagnosis of multiple disabilities
- Track and analyze data for skill acquisition, behaviors, and progress.
- Record data for behavior improvements for students with impacted with autism.
- Collaborate with therapists, supervisors, teachers, and parents to support students in achieving their goals.
- Schools experience preferred, but not required
- Master’s Degree in Education/Special Education or Behavioral Psychology
- National Certificate in BCBA
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists or a 1099 package with our teletherapy Therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement