Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) HIRING ASAP for 2023-2024 School Year
Jackson, GA 20 days agoApply Now
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Jackson, GA
Start: 2023-2024 School Year
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work Full-time in Illinois. The ideal candidate should have a passion for helping children with special needs and the ability to work independently with families and their children. This position offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay, and a supportive work environment.
- Conduct assessments and develop behavior intervention plans for children with special needs.
- Provide direct behavioral therapy to children and training to parents and caregivers.
- Monitor progress and make necessary adjustments to treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other professionals such as speech therapists and occupational therapists.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification in good standing.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with children with special needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have reliable transportation.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic BCBA looking for a Full-time position, we encourage you to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement