Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Boise, ID! Soliant is working with a local school district, and is in need of a contract SLP to help finish out the school year.
We prefer applicants who are available full-time. Currently openings exist for elementary, middle and high school caseloads; administrators will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the age group preferences of all applicants.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with speech therapy in a school setting.
- Idaho SLP license
- Department of Education certification as an SLP (applicants can begin the assignment with this credential pending)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply by using the form below; or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement