Boston, MA. | Certified Surgical Tech needed for 36 hour, Day and evening rotations.
Boston, MA 8 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health | Certified Surgical Technician
- 36 hours per week
- Day and evening rotation or Day and night rotation
- Every 3rd weekend required
- Every other holiday - call possible
As the largest safety net hospital in New England, we are dedicated to providing accessible care for everyone, whether at our private, not-for-profit, 514-bed, academic medical center located in Boston's historic South End or out in the communities where our patients live.
Nearly 75 percent of our patients come from underserved populations, such as the low-income and elderly, who rely on government payers such as Medicaid, the Health Safety Net, and Medicare for their coverage. In addition, more than 27 percent of our patients do not speak English as a primary language. As part of our dedication to serving everyone, we offer all our medical care and services in over 263 languages through our Interpreter Services program.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
- Must have BLS certification
- Must be nationally certified
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If this sounds like a position you would like to be submitted for, please contact Bethany Morris directly via her cell at (678)497-4824. For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement