Soliant is working with a school in the area of Brookline, MA to recruit for an exceptional contract opportunity. We seek a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with Deaf and Hard-of-hearing students.
- Full-time (32.5 hours per week)
- Work with preschool to high school students
- Additional details of responsibilities will be discussed during an interview with administrators
SLPs with knowledge of ASL and prior experience in deaf education are urged to apply.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
- SLP-CCC preferred, but clinical fellows welcome
- Massachusetts SLP license
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement