Calling on SLPs based in the area of Fort Worth, TX. Soliant is working with a school district that is seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Flexibility and good problem solving skills
- Good communication, not only with district staff, but also with your Soliant rep
- Accountability: your co-workers and kiddos count on you!
Caseload details will be discussed in a direct interview with administrators, following a successful phone screening with Soliant.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Texas license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement