Location: 1hr South of Santa Maria
Type: Permanent, Full-time
We seek a dedicated Oncology Pharmacist to join our network of oncology practices. This role is exclusively clinical and involves providing pharmaceutical care to a substantial patient load, ranging from 65 to 100 patients per day. As an Oncology Pharmacist, you will play a pivotal role in the patient care team, ensuring the safe and effective use of oncology medications.
- Provide pharmaceutical care and support to oncology patients.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to optimize medication regimens.
- Perform medication therapy management and ensure adherence to treatment plans.
- Review and assess treatment plans for safety and efficacy.
- Educate patients and their families on medication usage and potential side effects.
- Participate in multidisciplinary rounds and contribute to treatment decisions.
- Stay current with oncology treatment guidelines and developments.
- Assist in managing the oncology pharmacy operations as needed.
- Valid California Pharmacist license.
- Board Certification in Oncology Pharmacy (BCOP) preferred (Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy Specialties - BCPS will also be considered).
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical pharmacy, preferably in oncology.
- A new PGYII in Oncology Pharmacy is acceptable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a healthcare team
- Attention to detail and commitment to patient safety
- Monday to Friday day-shifts
- Competitive compensation starts at $80 - $85 per hour, with the potential for higher pay based on experience and qualifications.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Oncology Pharmacist looking to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients, we encourage you to apply. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals and contribute to the advancement of oncology care within our network.
- Forward your up-to-date resume with 1-2 professional references to [email protected](make sure to include any gaps longer than 30 days).
- Fill out a 'pharmacy technician' skills checklist at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist.
Once these steps are completed, I will be in touch to arrange an initial
pre-screening conversation, which will take about 5-10 minutes. If there's
alignment on both sides, we can then move forward to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.
At Soliant, a job is not just a job. It is a stepping stone to helping others, bettering yourself, and building your future.
Email: [email protected]
To call: (281)848-7411
To text: (281)749-6300
Looking forward to hearing from you soon and exploring this exciting opportunity together!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement