If you are a pharmacist with at least two years of experience, then let Soliant introduce you to an opportunity where you’ll make an immediate impact on delivering healthcare to thousands in Palo Alto, CA. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity or others in this area. Contact [email protected].
- The Pharmacist will interpret, screen, and fill orders for parenteral and oral medications, monitor patient drug therapies via approved pharmacy protocols/guidelines, and provide drug information to patients and other health care providers.
- The Pharmacist is responsible for the enforcement of formulary initiatives as determined by the Pharmacy Management.
- This position will supervise and direct support personnel working directly under them.
- The Pharmacist is responsible for all medications dispensed to the patient during their shift.
- In the absence of the Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacist may be required to assume the essential responsibilities and perform the duties of the Pharmacy Manager.
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in the State of California.
- Pharmacist with a Pharm D.
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work hours: Variable shifts
Employment Type: Contract, Travel, Temporary, Interim
If you are building your professional network, then connect with me on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/3m0KswZ
Qwenada Moore, Account Executive [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement