Job Opportunity: Speech Language Pathologist near Canyon School District
Location: Near Canyon, CA
Type: 4 days a week (approx. 30 hours)
Caseload: Elementary, 1 building
Grade Levels: Transitional Kindergarten to 5th grade
Caseload Size: Currently 31 students
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students on your caseload.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other support staff to ensure students' success.
- Conduct in-person therapy sessions to address students' communication challenges.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid California state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with elementary students is preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement