California Paraeducators Needed 22/23 School Year
Millbrae, CA school district is looking to fill multiple positions for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year.
- Required: minimum A.A. degree; Driver's license with own transportation
- Hours: 8:00 - 2:30 or 8:30 - 3:00 depending on placement (6 hours billable, with 30 minute unpaid lunch)
- Preferred: 1-2 years working with students with special needs in school setting; bilingual; SafetyCare trained
- Duties: We have a wide range of paraeducator support needs. Under the direction of the case manager/teacher and possibly the Behavior team, provide classroom, behavior, and/or academic support in a 1:1, General Education or Specialized Day Class setting. Typically at one site, but may need to travel to another site if requested. Attend training as requested. Age ranges from preschool through 8th grade.
NOTE: All candidates must be COVID vaccinated (minimum two shots)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement