Soliant is working with a school in California that is seeking a part-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist to help middle school students meet their speech service requirements.
- 3 days a week
- Work with middle school students
- Responsible for direct services and case management
We seek applicants who are tech-savvy, great at communication, and who are comfortable with remote work. Applicants will undergo a phone and tech screen before being submitted for consideration.
- SLP-CCC candidates only
- California SLP license
- SLP license in home state (if practicing from out-of-state)
- 1-2 years of on-site schools experience
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries too at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement