California PRIORITY NEED: School Psychologist
Soliant is working hand in had with a Millbrae,CA school district who has an urgent need for a skilled school Psychologist for the 22/23 school year.
- Required: Current valid PPS CA license; Driver's license with own transportation
- Preferred: 3-5 years of current school district experience; bilingual (Spanish). Preschool through middle school experience.
- Hours: 8:00 - 3:30 (7 per day billable, with 30 minute unpaid lunch)
- Caseload: caseload is well below average
- Duties: Provide formal IEP and 504 assessments, ERMHS counseling as stipulated on IEPs, provider site caseload oversight and IEP draft and completion support; set up (when needed) and act as LEA for IEP meetings. Attend training as requested, collaborate and provide support to other SPED and GE staff.
NOTE: All candidates must be COVID vaccinated (minimum two shots)
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement