California PRIORITY NEED: Special Education Teachers
Are you an experienced special education teacher looking for your next assignment ? Soliant is seeking a Millbrae, CA special education teacher for the upcoming 22/23 school year.
- Required: Current valid CA teaching credential (Ed. Specialist or Mild-Moderate); Driver's license with own transportation
- Preferred: 3-5 years of current school district teaching experience; bilingual a plus
- Work year: 2022/2023 - potential for ESY and next year as well.
- Hours: 8:00 - 3:30 (7 per day billable, with 30 minute unpaid lunch)
- Caseload: all caseloads are well below average. This is a dream assignment.
- Duties: Provide IEP academic service support; case management for students on caseload; set up, facilitate and write legally compliant/defensible IEPs; provide formal assessments. Attend training as requested, collaborate and provide support to other SPED teachers/specialists as well as GE staff.
NOTE: All candidates must be COVID vaccinated (minimum two shots)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement