California School Based Physical Therapist Needed
Seeking skilled Physical Therapist (PT) for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year who is able to start ASAP !
- (flexible/Part-time 1.5-2 hours weekly + assessments/IEP as needed)
- Required: Current valid CA PT license; Driver's license with own transportation
- Preferred: 3-5 years of current school experience; strong sensory integration skills
- Work year: August, 2022 - June, 2023 and ESY, if any caseload students attend.
- Caseload: Very small (currently 3 students) for a total of 1.25 hour direct services weekly, currently PreK through 4th grade. Caseload may grow slightly.
- Flexible Schedule: Open to a therapist who is available to conduct assessments and provide required IEP related needs (conduct assessments, goals progress, Present Level updates and goal development). Provide services according to IEP. Collaborate with staff as needed.
NOTE: All candidates must be COVID vaccinated (minimum two shots)
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement