A school district near the Riverside area has openings for a licensed School Psychologist for the Current school-year.
This is a full-time position, and the district is looking to interview and fill the role as soon as possible!
- Duties: IEPs, assessments, FBAs, etc.
- Caseload: Depends of experience and preference
- On-site attendance
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours
- Must have active and proper California licensure
- Masters/Doctorate degree or higher in Psychology
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
- Schools experience
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement