Now interviewing for a SLP-CCC to work full time with a school district in California. The SLP will service a mild-moderate caseload of PreK-12th grade students while working from home.
Due to the unique nature of this position, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Active CA License
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum 2 years of SLP experience in school setting
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement