Reidsville, NC – I am hiring for a Cath Lab RN to work in North Carolina for 13 weeks.
This job is near Reidsville, NC just south of the Virginia and North Carolina border. Cities like Danville, Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, Durham, and Raleigh, NC are nearby cities to visit while on assignment.
This job consist of 4x10 hour shifts and is looking for an experienced Cath Lab RN of at least a entire year to come in and assist with left and heart heart caths.
The hiring manager would like to utilize either a nurse or a tech who is capable of 2 of the 3 roles: Circulate, monitor, scrub.
- Reidsville, NC area
- 13 weeks
- 4-10 hour shifts
- 40 hours
- Call approximately 6 days per month, typically once per week and one weekend per month
- Small hospital with one Cath Lab
- 3 man call team
EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR ASSIGNMENT
- 1 Year of Invasive Cath Lab procedures
- Left Heart Cath, Right Heart Cath
- Provide 2/3 roles for simple LHC/RHC procedures: circulate, scrub, monitor.
I’ve had many travelers in the Cath Lab here and the majority tend to extend. Ask me about this travel friendly Cath Lab and I’ll tell you all about this job as well as any other jobs that interest you. Here is a sneak peak into some others you can ask me about: MRCATHLAB.COM
This job is MRCATHLAB verified. V
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call Office : 770-225-3167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement