Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is working with a large school district near Canton Township, MI to fill one of several School Psychologist openings.
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Knowledge of Special Education process and how to provide psychology services as part of a comprehensive delivery model
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Accountability: ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines for evaluations, reports, and IEP meetings
Caseload assignments are available for K-12 students. Part-time applicants will be considered as well.
Requirements: Applicants must have a School Psychologist credential, issued by the Michigan Department of Education.
Start your application by using the button below, or e-mailing a resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement