Providence, RI – Mr. Cath Lab at Soliant Health is now hiring Cardiac Cath Lab RNs to work as a travel nurse in Providence Rhode Island. There is lots to do in the area and fun cities in Boston, MA is only a short drive away!
- Location: Providence, RI
- Length of Assignment: 8 or 13 weeks
- Hours Per Week: 40.
- Shifts: 10 hour shifts, with call, approximately 2 days per week and every 3rd weekend
- Schedule: 7:00a – 5:00p. Weekend call runs Friday evening to Monday morning. Call amount is negotiable. Minimum call is available – ask me details!
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of Cardiac Cath
- Travel Experience: First Time travelers are welcome.
- Skills Desired: Ability to circulate diagnostic cardiac catheterizations, diagnostic and interventional peripheral catheterizations. Extensive STEMI experience with IABP and Impella needed.
- Desired: Critical Care Experience
- ACLS, BLS
- Rhode Island or Compact State license
Please contact me directly at 770-225-3167 to get a hold of a Cath Lab placement specialist. To learn more about me visit mrcathlab.com. Shoot me over your most updated resume at [email protected] or go ahead and give me a call to get the process started. I love what I do and I hope it shows!
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call Office : 770-225-3167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement