Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse Travel, 4-10 hour shifts, 13 Weeks Contract Travel
Seattle, Washington Posted 27 days agoApply Now
Seattle, WA - Soliant / Mr. Cath Lab is seeking an experienced Cardiac Cath Lab RN for a 13 week travel contract position in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate for this has previous travel experience and is currently licensed in Washington.
• Location: Seattle, WA 98101
• Length of Assignment: 13 weeks.
• Estimated Start Date: ASAP
• Hours per week: 40. Full-time, Contract
• Shifts: 4-10 hour shifts, with call, approximately 1-2 days per week with rotating 1 weekend per month
• Schedule: Monday – Friday with typical start from 6:30 or 7:00A. Shifts typically finish between 5-5:30 P. Call is typically from 5:30P – 7:00 A.
• Minimum: 2 Years of Cath Lab experience.
• 18 months of computerized charting experience
• Current Washington State license is mandatory upon submission. Reimbursement is available.
• Previous travel experience highly desired
• ACLS, BLS current
• Circulate & Monitor Cardiac Cath Lab inpatient procedures
• Experience with structurals, e.g. TAVRs is preferred
• Scrub experience not necessary, but travelers with ARRT would be an asset.
Visit mrcathlab.com for other featured travel positions in Cath or Electrophysiology. Call me directly at 857-293-01361. Send me a resume at email@example.com and call me directly. Let’s get you to Seattle!
Steve Yang Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist Call / Text : 857-293-0361 firstname.lastname@example.org http://mrcathlab.com/ https://linktr.ee/mrcathlab #LI-SY1 Apply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Telemetry Nurse - Sylva, NCSylva, NC
Telemetry Nurse - Sylva, NC Complete your next travel assignment with Soliant. For the past 25...
Stepdown RN - Augusta, GAAugusta, GA
Stepdown Nurse - Augusta, GA Complete your next travel assignment with Soliant. For the past 25...