Category Imaging - Cath Lab Tech
Job Type Contract To Hire
Our mission is high quality, compassionate health care, and that statement guides everything we do. We set high standards for customer service, quality, and keeping costs under control.
- Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-centered care in the Cath Lab. Provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care. Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum to include patient and family education. Demonstrate effective communication, conflict management, and collaboration skills with members of the Cath Lab and other departments. Utilizes standards, guidelines, protocols, or pathways for care delivery. Ensures improvement in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of School of Radiography or hospital military program where registry status can be obtained within 1 year or Paramedic with 3 years experience in the cath lab
- Required Registration/License/Certification
- BLS within 90 days of hire or transfer
- Preferred Experience
- 1 year clinical experience
- Preferred Registration/License/Certification
- ARRT, ACLS
Don't hesitate to contact me directly to hear about all our healthcare jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references [email protected]
If you are very interested, go ahead and complete the following checklist: www.soliant.com/skillschecklist and reference my name (Lake Kelley) – to make the process faster for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement