Cath Lab Nurse Currently Needed in Birmingham, Alabama: Travel in Safe Hands
Birmingham, AL 27 days agoApply Now
Cath Lab Nurse Currently needed in in Birmingham, Alabama: Travel in Safe Hands
We have an urgent need for nurses in AL. The shift is 3-12 hours. I am hiring an experienced Cath Lab Nurse for the Birmingham, Alabama area. It is a great opportunity for a Cath RN looking to be hired ASAP.
- Location: Alabama
- Length of Assignment: 13 Weeks
- Hours Per Week: 36
- Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with late assignment once every other week
- Schedule: 3–12-hour shifts, no late assignments!!!
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year in Cath Lab (2 preferred)
- Strong Experience scrubbing and circulating
- Monitor Experience is a plus
- Strong patient care experience during Cath Procedures
- ACLS, BLS
- RN License – State or Compact (if applicable)
At Mr Cath Lab, we specialize in helping electrophysiology and cath lab health care providers find assignments. Call me about this Electrophysiology job in Alabama as well as others nationwide.
APPLY NOW: Call 770-225-3167 or send Resume to [email protected] | Reach out to me if you are looking for a healthcare job anywhere in the U.S.
Senior Account Executive
Direct: (770) 225-3167
Fax: (866) 386-9426
#cathtravel “Cath” [Cath Lab RN] “Electrophysiology” cathlab+ “Ep/Cath jobs” [Mr Cath Lab] “travelershub worldwide” #electrophysiology +ep lab +cathlabtravel “Cath lab”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement