Soliant is looking for a Cath Lab Nurse in the beautiful state of New York. This is a 180-bed, acute care inpatient teaching facility in Cooperstown, New York. This is a Level III trauma center. Cooperstown is truly a "Believe it or not" type of destination – and while known as the home of it’s nation's pastime and a baseball mecca of sorts, the charming Central New York village offers more than meets the eye. Brimming with culture, history, sports legacy, and outdoor recreation. This is a great destination, and this post will not last long. Immediate interviews available. Please call/text directly (770) 799-2958 Trish.
• 40 hours a week
• 07:00 AM-05:30 PM
• On call once a week, every 4th weekend, and every other holiday.
• BLS required
• Cath Lab experience in hospital setting
• 13-week contract, extensions available
• Fast interview and Quick hire
• Friendly manager and staff that are welcoming to travelers!
· State or Compact RN License. EP experience preferred.
Please call/text directly at (770) 799-2958 to hear about all our Travel Allied Jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist . Please also reference my name on the checklist- Trish Lyons.
Trish Lyons (770)799-2958
Account Executive - Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement