Soliant is looking for a Cath Lab Nurse in the beautiful state of Arkansas. This was the first hospital built in Arkansas in 1887. It is currently a 492-bed medical center accredited by The Joint Commission. This is a Level III trauma center. Fort Smith is a city on the Arkansas River, in northwest Arkansas. The Fort Smith Museum of History further explores local history. The Trolley Museum displays historic streetcars. Near Riverfront Park, Clayton House is an Italianate-style mansion This is a great destination, and this post will not last long. Immediate interviews available. Please call/text directly (770) 799-2958 Trish.
• 40 hours
• Needs to be able to work independently
• BLS or ACLS
• Cath Lab experience in hospital setting
• 13-week contract, extensions available
• Fast interview and Quick hire
• Friendly manager and staff that are welcoming to travelers!
· State or Compact RN License.
Please call/text directly at (770) 799-2958 to hear about all our Travel Allied Jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist . Please also reference my name on the checklist- Trish Lyons.
Trish Lyons (770)799-2958
Account Executive - Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement