Soliant is looking for a Cath Lab Nurse who has excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to function as a team member as well as experience in electric countershock techniques, who wants to work a 13-week contract at a hospital in York, PA.
- SHIFT- Will work either 8 hrs. or 10 hrs. between the hours of 6a-7p
- Pref Experience in Cath Lab, ED, or ICU
- Cardiology; EKG and physiologic monitoring; Knowledge of cardiology, electrophysiology, pacemakers, peripheral vascular procedures and related equipment.
- Registration and current RN license in PA; Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required.
- Ability to wear lead protective gear for long periods.
For consideration for this position, contact me at any of the below methods.
Cath, EP, IR, OR RN, CVOR
Senior Account Executive
Local: 770-325-0569 - [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement