Myrtle Beach, SC – I am now hiring for a Cath Lab RN for a 13 week assignment in coastal South Carolina. If you like the Myrtle Beach, SC area, I have a job you might be interested in. The coolest part? It’s right next to the water.
Currently the lab is running 8 hour shifts. Occasionally there will be 10 hour shifts, but expect to work 5-8 hour shifts, with approximately 9 days of call per month.
- 5-8 hour shifts
- Approximately 9 days of call per month
- Can expect approximately 12-16 cases on low days, and up to 15-20 cases on high days
- This is a Cath Lab RN job, primarily a circulator role.
- Any experience with monitoring is a plus, but manager is looking for a minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a circulator.
- Strong STEMI experience required
- Required: Impella, Rotablator, Balloon Pump
- High Desired: Pacemakers, ICDs
- ACLS, BLS
- South Carolina or Compact State license – Manager will interview without Compact/South Carolina license at hand.
Looking for a quick interview? Want more details about the job. Give me a ring. I’m very passionate about my job and can help you get where you need to be. I specialist in Cardiac Cath Lab travel assignments. Ask me about this job in Myrtle Beach or tell me where you need to go or what you need. Speak with a Cath Lab specialist today by giving me a call at 770-225-3167. Check out my website at mrcathlab.com and let me help you today! Email me a resume at [email protected] and let’s get you started!
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call Office: 770-225-3167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement