13-Week Cardiac Cath Lab RN Travel Assignment
A healthcare facility in Chicago, IL would like to hire a Cath Lab Registered Nurse this December. If you’re ready for a fun holiday season, this is the perfect opportunity. For a complete list of fun things to do while in this city, call 857-293-0361!
- Location:Chicago, IL
- Circulate job
- 4-10 hour shifts,
- Typically 7a – 5:30 p
- When on call assignment will run 7:30a-6p
- Call typically 6-8 weekdays during a 6 week schedule
- 4 Cath Labs, 3 are dedicated to cath lab biopsies
- Not all required but skills manager would like to see: CTOs, impellas, right heart biospies
- Experience bonus certainly not required: TAVRs, mitral clips
- EPIC experience preferred
Skills & Experience: 2+ Years of recent CLRN experience
Education & Certification
- IL RN license
Available Benefits: Stipends & relocation funds are available to qualifying travelers. Call for more information.
- Relocation funds
- Insurance plans
Mr. Cath Lab makes finding top paying travel jobs quick and simple!
Visit my website http://mrcathlab.com/ to see some of my available jobs. What you see on my site is just the tip of the iceberg!
Give me a call at 770-225-3167 or email [email protected] to inquire about top-paying jobs across the nation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement