Category Nursing - RN - Cath Lab
Description:Cath Lab RN Needed in Indiana Yesterday!!!!! Evansville is a city on the Ohio River in Indiana. Angel Mounds State Historic Site was home to prehistoric Native Americans, and has 12 earthen mounds, a museum and trails. Mesker Park Zoo and Botanic Garden houses jaguars and tropical plants. Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science displays thousands of objects and has a planetarium. The Koch Family Children’s Museum has play-based interactive exhibits.
- Contract Length: 12 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 40 hours
- Primary Location: Deaconess Midtown Hospital - Evansville, IN No local candidates (50 mile radius)
- Shift Requirements: 630a-500p (some coverage occasionally needed after 5p) 4x10.
- On Call/Call-Back: LATE SHIFTS / ON CALL RN for Electrophysiology lab needs after hours. Every 4th week requirement.
- Weekend/Holiday: They aren't open on the weekends but may need this person to be on call, at times - typically every 4th week. Holidays as scheduled.
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS, ACLS, IN/Compact license
- Minimum Experience: 2 years' experience working with
- Cath/ EP lab
- Charting/Equipment: EPIC /GE MACLAB/CARDIOLAB
- Required skills: EP Monitor/Stimulator
- Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates.
- COVID Vaccination is required unless medical/religious declination is applicable.
- Don't hesitate to contact me directly to hear about all our healthcare jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references [email protected] or
Call 770-882-2028 for Lake Kelley
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement