Normal, Illinois is a lively town offering a dense suburban atmosphere and plenty of greenery to enjoy!
Our client, a world-class care provider in neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics, and behavioral health services, is hiring an RN for their Cardiac Cath Lab. A minimum 2 years experience in a Cath lab is required. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 13 week contract
- 4x10s M-F
- Monitor and sedate patients for cardiac procedures
- Must be able to scrub, circulate, and/or monitor in Cath, EP, and IR labs
- Illinois RN license required
- ACLS and BLS
- Travel experience preferred but not required. First time travelers are welcome!
Please contact Angela Carswell at 678-538-6760 for more information or send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Travel Cath, IR and EP Lab Tech Jobs throughout the U.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the following checklist www.soliant.com/skillschecklist Please also reference my name on the checklist--Angela Carswell--I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement