We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cath Lab RN for a travel assignment in Chicago, IL. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting physicians during catheterization procedures and monitoring patients' vital signs. Additionally, the candidate must have at least 2 years of recent nursing experience in a Cardiovascular ICU or Critical Care ICU, as well as one (1) year of recent nursing experience in Cardiovascular Laboratory and/or Electrophysiology Lab.
- Assist physicians during catheterization procedures
- Monitor patients' vital signs and provide appropriate care
- Administer medications and IV fluids as ordered by physicians
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to ensure the best patient outcomes
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation
- Active nursing license in the state of Illinois
- At least 2 years of recent nursing experience in a Cardiovascular ICU or Critical Care ICU
- One (1) year of recent nursing experience in Cardiovascular Laboratory and/or Electrophysiology Lab
- ACLS and BLS certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work one week of call per month, Monday through Friday from 5-7 AM and weekends and holidays from 7 AM to 7 AM.
We offer competitive pay rates, travel allowances, and accommodations during your stay in Chicago, IL. If you are a motivated and experienced Cath Lab RN looking for a new challenge in a bustling city, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement