Category Imaging - Cath Lab Tech
Job Type Contract
We are seeking a highly skilled Cath Lab Tech for a travel assignment in Edgewood, KY. The successful candidate will possess a current KBMIRT and ARRT certification, as well as current ACLS and BLS certifications.
- Assist in the performance of diagnostic and interventional cardiac and vascular procedures in the cath lab.
- Monitor patient vital signs and assist in patient care before, during, and after procedures.
- Maintain equipment and supplies and ensure they are ready for use.
- Document procedures and patient care accurately in electronic medical records.
- Must have current KBMIRT and ARRT certification.
- Must have current ACLS and BLS certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a cath lab setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel and work in different environments.
We offer competitive compensation, travel stipend, and housing allowance. This is a great opportunity for a Cath Lab Tech looking for an exciting travel assignment in Edgewood, KY.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement