Soliant Health is looking for an experienced Cath Lab RN to take on a 13-week assignment at a premier facility located in Marysville, California. If you are looking to work alongside compassionate and knowledgeable professionals, while making a difference in the lives of others, this is the assignment for you!
Here are some details about the assignment:
A cardiac cath lab nurse is a Registered Nurse who specializes in assisting with catheterizations. They monitor and examine patients prior to procedures, as well as during and after. They also administer medications and assist the medical team in whatever they may need during the procedure.
Start Date: 12/05 or 2 weeks after an offer
Number of Weeks/Duration: 13 weeks
Shift Information: Monday - Friday, 40hrs weekly, Day Shift
- On call 7-8 days per month
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license or compact state
- Current BLS, ACLS, & PALS certification preferred
- 2 years’ experience in Cath Lab Tech, cath lab or IR experience with fluoro license always helpful.
- Housing and meal stipends
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Certification & Travel Reimbursements
If you are interested, call or text me at 770-882-2190. For immediate consideration for this position or to inquire about other opportunities, send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement