Soliant is currently working with a very supportive school district near Camarillo, California, to fill an Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) position for the rest of the school year. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12. Director is ready to schedule interviews for qualified candidates.
Successful candidates will have:
- Associate degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
- An active COTA license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
- Job Summary: The COTA will prepare therapy materials, provide direct therapy, and maintain student records under the supervision of a Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Full School Year
- Onsite Position
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Tysheen (Ty) Benson
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.710.7665 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement