Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Need Near Arcadia , CA || 23-24
Arcadia, CA 13 days agoApply Now
Job Title: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Location: California (CA)
Position Type: Contract
Duration: Maternity Leave Coverage, starting ASAP through at least January
Onsite: Onsite Only
We are currently seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join our school-based therapy team on a contract basis to cover maternity leave. This position is located in California (CA) and requires onsite presence.
- Collaborate with the occupational therapist to provide high-quality therapy services to students.
- Assist in the development and implementation of individualized treatment plans.
- Work with students to improve their fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, and activities of daily living.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress.
- Communicate effectively with teachers, parents, and other team members to support students' therapeutic needs.
- Valid Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) license in the state of California.
- Previous experience in a school-based setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse student population.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Maternity Leave Coverage through at least January
- Location: Onsite in California (CA)
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Quick Interview and Hiring Process
If you are interested in this contract COTA position or have any further inquiries, please reach out to Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement