Are you a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? We have two full-time positions available for the entire school year in beautiful Colorado Springs. We are also open to considering part-time COTAs who are passionate about working with students.
- Valid Colorado licensure as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA).
- Proven experience or strong interest in working with school-age children.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with students, teachers, and parents.
- Passion for helping students achieve their occupational therapy goals.
- Flexibility to adapt to the diverse needs of students.
- Provide occupational therapy services to students in a school setting.
- Assist in the assessment of students' needs and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' success.
- Implement therapeutic activities and exercises to address students' occupational needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to the development of student support plans.
- Stay current with best practices in occupational therapy.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a significant impact on students' lives.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in Colorado Springs, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and your passion for working with students.Saire Davis
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement