Category Schools - RN Nurse
Job Type Contract
An Oak Park school is seeking someone to join their team for the 2023-2024 school year. In this position, you will be assisting students ranging from 3-22 years old.
*This position will be servicing from one location.
If you're a nurse who wants to experience a Monday-Friday job, this is the position for you. Weekends off!!
- Medical - United Healthcare
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- 401K - Principal
- Must be licensed to practice in the state of Illinois.
- Credentialed with a PEL- school nurse endorsement.
Information about position:
- W2 contract position with benefits
- Servicing a high school
- Full time - 30+ hours per week
- Hourly pay: starting $35 with bonus
- Dates: August 2023 - June 2024
- General education and special education students
- Provides follow up to PAEC students who are not in compliance with public health mandates.
- Assists in ordering supplies.
- Provides follow up calls to parents regarding attendance, medication, etc.
- Assists with in setting up medication schedules, packaging medication, and the administering of medication.
- More information is provided by the special education supervisor during interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement