Category Schools - RN Nurse
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate School Nurse (Registered Nurse) to join our dedicated team in the school district near Aurora, IL . As a School Nurse, you will play a crucial role in promoting the health and well-being of our students.
Job Details and Requirements:
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of IL.
- Experience working as a school nurse or in a pediatric healthcare setting is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree of science and nursing
- Benefits include: Weekly Pay, Competitive Pay, Accrued sick time
- preparing for (domains, initial health reviews, 3-year health reviews and annual reviews)
- Attending special education and 504 meetings.
- Help the building nurses with writing IHP's (individual Healthcare Plans).
- Going between 2 schools, there should be approximately 300 IEPs and 260 504's
If you are a compassionate and qualified School Nurse seeking an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume to Kurtiesha Rouse. Once received I will reach out to talk about availability for interview times.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement