We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to assist in the development of speech and language skills to help facilitate personal, social, and intellectual development goals of students in Certification/Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or related field
- Active New Hampshire SLP license
- Job Details:
- 3 Elementary Schools (Kindergarten - 5th grade)
- Middle School
- High School
Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a significant impact on the lives of students? Join our team at Soliant where you will have the opportunity to work across multiple school settings, including elementary, middle, and high schools. With two full-time positions available, you'll play a crucial role in providing speech and language therapy to our diverse student population.
- Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement customized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students with varying needs.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and fellow professionals to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate and compliant Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- State licensure and certification as an SLP.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Strong experience in school-based speech therapy.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for helping students achieve their communication goals.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of students.
If you are a highly motivated and caring Speech-Language Pathologist with experience in school settings, we encourage you to apply for one of these two rewarding positions. Join us in providing quality speech and language services to our diverse student population across multiple grade levels.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [Contact [email protected]]. Join our team in making a positive impact on the communication development of students in our district.
- Work collaboratively with our dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for additional support and student care.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Saire Davis
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement