Soliant is seeking CST for a travel assignment in Newburgh, IN.
This assignment is at a top-notch Hospital. Pay is very competitive and Soliant offers an array of benefits. Experience is preferred.
- Shift: Day/Mid
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours
- Shift Requirements: 10 Hour Days 0600-0700 Start time
- Float Requirements: Floating between Hospitals 8 miles apart. Usually assigned to one campus or the other based on skillset, must be open to both.
- On Call/Call-Back: as needed
- Weekend/Holiday: as needed/holidays as scheduled
- Required Certifications Attached upon Submittal: AHA BLS
- Minimum Experience: at least 1 year CST in OR
- Unit Specific Skillset: any specialty - Vascular and neuro required.
- COVID Vaccination is required unless medical/religious declination is applicable. Declinations will go through a committee review/approval.
- Full Benefits Available (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Weekly Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Matching 401K
- Extensive Medical Coverage PPO
- Competitive Referral Program for Extra Cash
For immediate consideration, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] - For all other details, please call or text me directly at (678)-820-4045.
Account Executive / Healthcare Recruiter
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Soliant Health is an accredited healthcare talent agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly-skilled professionals. Choose Soliant Health for your next contract assignment!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement