Certified Surgical First Assistant (CSFA) is needed in Amarillo, Texas.
Amarillo, TX 10 days agoApply Now
A Certified Surgical First Assistant (CSFA) is needed for a surgery center located in Amarillo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Current certification as a CSFA from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Surgical First Assistant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and a team player attitude
- Knowledge of surgical instrumentation, suturing techniques, and wound closure
- Ability to work independently and make decisions quickly
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift heavy equipment
Responsibilities of the CSFA include:
- Assisting the surgeon during procedures
- Preparing the operating room, instruments, and equipment
- Maintaining a sterile field during surgery
- Providing hemostasis and wound exposure
- Closing incisions and applying dressings
- Documenting the procedure in accordance with established policies and procedures
This is a 13-week Travel position with competitive salary and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letteto [email protected]
Please note that certification as a CSFA is required for this position. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Positions fill quickly, so for immediate consideration send your resume to recruiter, Lake Kelley, at [email protected]
Any other questions that you may have please feel free to call or text me, at 770-882-2028.
Please send the following requirements for serious consideration below: Resume, 2 References, and Checklist orhttps://skillschecklist.soliant.com/and email me at Lake Kelley [email protected] or call 770-882-2028.
Please email [email protected] so that I can send you information about Soliant, Benefits, and Jobs in your desired areas. Thanks, Lake
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement