Are you looking for a new adventure as a Surgical Tech? If so, you might want to consider Lexington, KY as your next destination. Lexington is a vibrant city with a rich history, a lively arts and culture scene, and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. Whether you want to explore the Kentucky Horse Park, visit the Mary Todd Lincoln House, or sample some bourbon at a local distillery, Lexington has something for everyone.
Soliant is hiring a Surgical Tech for a 13-week travel assignment in Lexington, KY. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team of professionals. You will also enjoy the following travel benefits:
- Competitive pay and weekly direct deposit
- Housing and meal stipends
- Travel reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Continuing education opportunities
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- At least 2 years of recent experience as a Surgical Tech
- BLS certification
- National certification preferred
- Active KY license or compact license
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now and send me your resume and references. I will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have.
Serious Inquiries only, for immediate consideration email me an updated copy of your resume and three professional references at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement