Job Title: Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) City: Chicago State: Illinois Status: Accepting Candidates
Job Description: We are currently seeking a highly experienced Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) for a 13-week assignment in Chicago, IL. This role offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic healthcare environment, performing a wide range of surgical procedures. If you are an experienced CST looking for a challenging and rewarding position, we encourage you to apply.
- Duration: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 5x8's (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)
- NBSTSA certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of surgical technology experience in a Level I or Level II trauma center or a large teaching hospital.
- Proficiency in assisting with a variety of surgical services, including but not limited to:
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- General Surgery
- Ortho/Plastics Hand
- Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric and Adult Procedures
Join our team and be a part of the healthcare community in Chicago. If you meet the specified qualifications and have a passion for excellence in surgical care, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and ensure that you meet the qualifications and experience requirements outlined above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement