Certified Surgical Technologist is needed for a great opportunity located in Connecticut - apply now
Farmington , CT 22 days agoApply Now
Category Nursing - ORT
Job Type Travel
Certified Surgical Technologist - travel contract in Farmington, CT
We are currently looking for a CST candidate to work with a Hospital in Connecticut. This is a great travel opportunity for a great potential candidate!
- Shift: Days
- Hours: Variable hours: 7a, 9a, 11a
- 3p with on-call
- Rotating weekends & holidays
- On call is at least 1 weekend per month
- Active CST certification
- 2 years' recent CST experience
- Must be able to circulate, scrub exp. highly preferred
- Perform independently in: Ortho Spine, Neuro
What is Farmington CT known for?
In the 1800s, Farmington became known as the “Grand Central Station” of Connecticut's Underground Railroad. Present-day visitors can see several sites associated with the abolitionist movement and Amistad trial of 1841.
If interested, please reach out to Dalton Rentz @ Soliant
Direct Phone: (678) 710 -7552
Email: [email protected]
“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet” – Bobby Unser.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement