Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a charter school in Chicago, IL, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. Renewal for the next school year will be offered to candidates who demonstrate an excellent record.
The applicant will be working with a range of K-12 students, and covering two campuses; one in South Chicago, and one near West Pullman.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Illinois SLP license
- PEL (Public Educators License) for Speech Pathologists
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement